About the Journal
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
Focus and Scope
AGRIEKSTENSIA would process and publish manuscripts which are specifically focused on applied research on Agriculture extension, Social, Economics, and Agriculture (including Animal Husbandry)
For author, please read these journal guidelines and template carefully. Authors who want to submit their manuscript to AGRIEKSTENSIA should obey the writing guidelines. If the manuscript submitted is not appropriate with the guidelines or written in a different format, it will BE REJECTED by the editors before further reviewed. The editors will only accept the manuscripts which meet the assigned format.
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Peer Review Process
The submitted manuscript is first checked by co-editor. The aim of the checking is to make a formatted manuscript (following template) and to identify plagiarism. The formatted manuscript, as well as plagiarism result, send to an editor by editor-in-chief based on the focus and scope. The editor would evaluate whether the manuscript is matched with the focus and scope of AGRIEKSTENSIA and plagiarism result has to be less than 20%. Every submitted manuscript which passes this step later would be sent to the reviewer. Agriekstensia uses a double-blind review. The manuscript will pass to the reviewers anonymously. Reviewer comments are also sent anonymously to corresponding author to take the necessary actions and responses. Then, the editor would evaluate the revised manuscript and take a decision by considering reviewer’s recommendation among several possibilities: rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted. The editor of AGRIEKSTENSIA has the right to decide which manuscripts submitted to the journal should be published.
AGRIEKSTENSIA publishes two times in a year i.e. July and December.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Already have a Username/Password for AGRIEKSTENSIA? Go to Login
Need a Username/Password? Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Manuscripts that are published in AGRIEKSTENSIA should pass strict selection by Editorial Board and review by reviewers.
This journal charges the following author fees:
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR) Authors are required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs.
Fast-Track Review: 0.00 (IDR) With the payment of this fee, the review, editorial decision, and author notification on this manuscript is guaranteed to take place within 4 weeks.
Article Publication: 0.00 (IDR) If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs.
AGRIEKSTENSIA is a peer-reviewed journal which upholds the standards of academic publication ethics. It is important that each publishers, editors, authors, and reviewers should take the journal publishing process by themselves based on the highest level of professional ethics and standards. The publisher’s dedication is to support the editor’s considerable efforts, author’s academic contribution and reviewer’s appreciated voluntary works. It is also the responsibility of a publisher to make sure that the publication system runs smoothly, and to support the editor, authors and reviewers in performing their ethical duties with the application of ethical guidelines.
Ethical Guideline for Journal Publication
The publication of an article in a peer-reviewed : AGRIEKSTENSIA is an essential building block in the development of a coherent and respected network of knowledge. It is a direct reflection of the quality of the work of the authors and the institutions that support them. Peer-reviewed articles support and embody the scientific method. It is therefore important to agree upon standards of expected ethical behavior for all parties involved in the act of publishing: the author, the journal editor, the peer reviewer, the publisher and the society.
Politeknik Pembangunan Pertanian Malang as publisher of AGRIEKSTENSIA takes its duties of guardianship over all stages of publishing extremely seriously and we recognize our ethical and other responsibilities. We are committed to ensuring that advertising, reprint or other commercial revenue has no impact or influence on editorial decisions. In addition, Politeknik Pembangunan Pertanian Malang and Editorial Board will assist in communications with other journals and/or publishers where this is useful and necessary.
The editor of the AGRIEKSTENSIA is responsible for deciding which of the articles submitted to the journal should be published. The validation of the work in question and its importance to researchers and readers must always drive such decisions. The editors may be guided by the policies of the journal's editorial board and constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism. The editors may confer with other editors or reviewers in making this decision.
Duties of Authors
- Reporting Standars: Authors of reports of original research should present an accurate account of the work performed as well as an objective discussion of its significance. Underlying data should be represented accurately in the paper. A paper should contain sufficient detail and references to permit others to replicate the work. Fraudulent or knowingly inaccurate statements constitute unethical behaviour and are unacceptable.
- Data Access and Retention: Authors are asked to provide the raw data in connection with a paper for editorial review, and should be prepared to provide public access to such data if practicable, and should in any event be prepared to retain such data for a reasonable time after publication.
- Originality and Plagiaris: The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted.
- Multiple, Redundant or Concurrent Publication: An author should not in general publish manuscripts describing essentially the same research in more than one journal or primary publication. Submitting the same manuscript to more than one journal concurrently constitutes unethical publishing behaviour and is unacceptable.
- Acknowledgement of Sources: Proper acknowledgment of the work of others must always be given. Authors should cite publications that have been influential in determining the nature of the reported work.
- Authorship of the Paper: Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the reported study. All those who have made significant contributions should be listed as co-authors. Where there are others who have participated in certain substantive aspects of the research project, they should be acknowledged or listed as contributors. The corresponding author should ensure that all appropriate co-authors and no inappropriate co-authors are included on the paper, and that all co-authors have seen and approved the final version of the paper and have agreed to its submission for publication.
- Disclosure and Conflicts of Interest: All authors should disclose in their manuscript any financial or other substantive conflict of interest that might be construed to influence the results or interpretation of their manuscript. All sources of financial support for the project should be disclosed.
- Fundamental errors in published works: When an author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in his/her own published work, it is the author’s obligation to promptly notify the journal editor or publisher and cooperate with the editor to retract or correct the paper.
- Hazards and Human or Animal Subjects:
If the work involves chemicals, procedures or equipment that have any unusual hazards inherent in their use, the author must clearly identify these in the manuscript.
Duties of Editors
- Fair Play: An editor at any time evaluate manuscripts for their intellectual content without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or political philosophy of the authors.
- Confidentiality: The editor and any editorial staff must not disclose any information about a submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers, potential reviewers, other editorial advisers, and the publisher, as appropriate.
- Disclosure and Conflicts of Interest: Unpublished materials disclosed in a submitted manuscript must not be used in an editor's own research without the express written consent of the author.
- Publication Decisions: The editor board journal are responsible for deciding which of the articles submitted to the journal should be published. The validation of the work in question and its importance to researchers and readers must always drive such decisions. The editors may be guided by the policies of the journal's editorial board and constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism. The editors may confer with other editors or reviewers in making this decision.
- Review of Manuscripts: Editor must ensure that each manuscript is initially evaluated by the editor for originality. The editor should organize and use peer review fairly and wisely. Editors should explain their peer review processes in the information for authors and also indicate which parts of the journal are peer reviewed. Editor should use appropriate peer reviewers for papers that are considered for publication by selecting people with sufficient expertise and avoiding those with conflicts of interest.
Duties of Reviewers
- Contribution to Editorial Decisions: Peer review assists the editor in making editorial decisions and through the editorial communications with the author may also assist the author in improving the paper.
- Promptness: Any selected referee who feels unqualified to review the research reported in a manuscript or knows that its prompt review will be impossible should notify the editor and excuse himself from the review process
- Standards of Objectivity: Reviews should be conducted objectively. Personal criticism of the author is inappropriate. Referees should express their views clearly with supporting arguments.
- Confidentiality: Any manuscripts received for review must be treated as confidential documents. They must not be shown to or discussed with others except as authorized by the editor.
- Disclosure and Conflict of Interest: Privileged information or ideas obtained through peer review must be kept confidential and not used for personal advantage. Reviewers should not consider manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.
- Acknowledgement of Sources: Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors. Any statement that an observation, derivation, or argument had been previously reported should be accompanied by the relevant citation. A reviewer should also call to the editor's attention any substantial similarity or overlap between the manuscript under consideration and any other published paper of which they have personal knowledge.
Screening for Plagiarism
Manuscripts submitted to AGRIEKSTENSIA are to be screened for plagiarism using UNICHECK. AGRIEKSTENSIA will promptly reject manuscripts that are leading to either self-plagiarism or plagiarism. Authors indicated performing plagiarism or self-plagiarism will be blacklisted and disallowed to submit their manuscripts to AGRIEKSTENSIA. Please refer to our Author Guideline and Publication Ethics regarding our provisions of submission.
Digital Archiving Policy
This journal utilizes the Indonesia One Search (IOS) system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.